Storyline Question

General Discussions
Madbiologist
Contributor
Contributor

Storyline Question

Post by Madbiologist »

I have question about the storyline, I know about the fact you can choose side in the conflict between the two elder races. I was curious if there was a Sheridan-esque option to tell both to 'p***-off'?

I was always a huge fan of B5 and I always loved Sheridan's "Get the hell out of our galaxy!" moment. :)

Lithari
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Storyline Question

Post by Lithari »

Yeah, i wish they would bring that onto netflix, its an awesome show, the whole romance thing between sheridan and Delenn was like awesome and felt like the real thing, its a pity shows with romances like that are given bad reviews stating romances have no place in tv shows, i don't think the people that think like that, just don't get it.

It would be cool if there was one of those type of choices, where you can tell them frack off.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Madbiologist wrote:I have question about the storyline, I know about the fact you can choose side in the conflict between the two elder races. I was curious if there was a Sheridan-esque option to tell both to 'p***-off'?

I was always a huge fan of B5 and I always loved Sheridan's "Get the hell out of our galaxy!" moment. :)
Yes that was my intent also! You can still win the game on your own or with an alliance of other races and destroy the two (Kortahz/Varaians) as the most powerful races.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

CappinCanuck
Voyager
Voyager

Post by CappinCanuck »

Haha, I actually just rewatched the entire series from start to finish, including the movies, a couple months ago. Highly recommended if it's been several years! If you can already go it alone against the elder races you can probably get a rebel alliance vibe to it just by adding the option to name your Alliance. Races can join or leave but being able to name it will make you really empathize with it and it's probably not too difficult to add later on after release.