Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Horizon release version 1.0.0.89<>1.0.0.95 - Minor fixes

Post by Zaimat »

Tuesday May 20, 2014
v1.0.0.95

Improvements
* The journal will now open and display the pertinent goals/hint for each step as the player advances through the Tutorial and Probe missions
* The journal entries sort order will remain consistent when new entries are added

Fixes
* Fixed a memory issue with French localization due to long text
* The Max Population icon tooltip will now display correctly in all instances on the planets list
* Some minor cosmetic UI adjustments

----

Saturday May 10, 2014
v1.0.0.94

Changes:
* The base chance for regular and heavy mount weapons has been increased to the same level as light mounted weapons
* Targeting Systems tech base hit chance slightly increased
* Added a minimum chance to hit for all weapons based on the level of the weapon
* Improved hover over selection on colony/fleet/planet lists

Fixes
* Fixed a bug when a race is eliminated that could cause unintended behavior to other races in rare circumstances
* Fixed an issue with random events sometimes not displaying the planet name during reports or turn messages
* ISN reports about top expansionists list will now show the colony count instead of the score as does the graph
* ISN reports about highest economy (gross income of an empire) will now show the correct unit
* Fix for refit screen not remembering the original design slot and defaulting to the first one
* Communications range check on Diplomacy relations view will now match the galaxy map (even in extreme edge cases)

Localization
* Number formatting, decimal symbol and digit grouping symbol is now based on the PC's Windows region setting
* German localization text improvements, many thanks to Xyquas

----

Friday May 2, 2014
v1.0.0.93

* Projectile weapons will now always hit when fired on planets
* Race tolerance will no longer be reset on treaties that affect relations, if the existing relation was the same as the target relation
* Weapon burn effect / bleed damage (e.g.: Neutron Streamer ability) will now display the damage on consequent rounds until it expires
* Added a visual FX to display more clearly the weapon hit location on target
* Fixed an issue where the turn message relating to player being attacked would not link to the correct sector on the map
* Some performance improvements when loading games

----

Thursday April 24, 2014
v1.0.0.92

* Fixed an issue where a hostile planet could not be targeted in manual combat if you had colonies in the same system in inner orbit

----

Monday April 21, 2014
v1.0.0.91

* Fixed a bug with Eremai Weapon s/fx which could cause a crash in combat

----

Saturday April 19, 2014
v1.0.0.90

* Fixed a logistics issue where a ships supply range would not immediately get updated after colonizing a new colony

-----

Wednesday April 16, 2014
v1.0.0.89

Some minor fixes:

* Fixed an issue where some function keys (shortcuts) would not work on the galaxy map directly after race customization.
* Colonization of planets with zero habitable area will once again work with the Terraforming technology. (excludes gas giants)
* Terraforming details updated to reflect the actual effect of refinement which increases the rate of terraforming.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Xyquas
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Horizon release version 1.0.0.89<>1.0.0.93 - Minor fixes

Post by Xyquas »

It would be helpful if you added the version numbers for the changes. I received the auto-update from 1.0.0.92 to 1.0.0.93 today (Steam) and asked myself what has changed. Maybe an issue I have in my personal reporting queue has been fixed already? Unfortunately, I don't know ...

While writing this I see that you have a funny typo: I assume "Friday March 2, 2014" should be "Friday May 2, 2014", so this would be the update I received. Well, would have been clearer with version numbers :mrgreen:
Master Of Orion 2 = Great
Master Of Orion 3 = Trash
Horizon = The real Master Of Orion 3 :-)

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

ah thank you for the update :)
keller~

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Xyquas wrote:It would be helpful if you added the version numbers for the changes.
Yes agreed, I've added the version numbers and corrected the typo. Thanks!
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

Added a visual FX to display more clearly the weapon hit location on target
I really like this !!! Adds a wonderful touch in battle and also I did not notice anything hitting on the wrong side so that bug was also fixed as well.
keller~