Horizon release version 1.0.2.123

View the latest update logs & patch notes
Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Horizon release version 1.0.2.123

Post by Zaimat »

One more update before the Holidays and Christmas!

v1.0.2.123

IMPROVEMENTS
* Added a generic governor template and improved the other specialized templates to reserve cap space for the appropriate buildings (improves colony specialization)
* Improvements made to how the AI manages colony builds and ship build queues in mid-to-late game
* Ancient worlds and some other special worlds will now provide bonus capacity for additional buildings
* The probe in the tutorial will now disappear once the mission is finished
* Already discovered techs through archaeological digs will now display the appropriate tech field boost message

OTHER CHANGES / FIXES
* Fleet list window content will now correctly fit at 5:4 resolutions (eg: 1280x1024)
* Ordering a survey system to another sector will no longer reveal the star name before arriving

* Fixed a rare issue where the game could crash during a survey system
* Unloading troops to your own colonies will now incur a 10 turn delay before the ship can receive fresh troops. You can still use the load troops to transfer back from the colony.

* Reduced the Ghostship weapons quantity to make it a bit more balanced
* Fixed an issue where a split task force could cause the combat instance to happen in the wrong sector

* Fixed an issue with instanced combat requiring the player to press auto (space) to exit after a battle has ended
* Fixed an issue where a colony population would not grow if it was reduced to zero and the planet conquered without destroying it
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Dialtone
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Horizon release version 1.0.2.123

Post by Dialtone »

Excellent update. Glad to see it closes the troop exploit, that I just couldn't help but abuse. :) Hoping for some more modding capabilities in the future.

Wenla
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Wenla »

I hope that with some possible future patches you can add current round number for statistic pages (or some where else, now it is only visible when round ends).
You have to have a vision before you can define your strategy

Bansheedragon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bansheedragon »

Another good update.
The work being done here is absolutely top notch.
Now that the holidays are upon us, I hope the devs have taken a break to spend some time with their families, they certainly deserve it.

Wenla
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Wenla »

Bansheedragon wrote:Another good update.
The work being done here is absolutely top notch.
Now that the holidays are upon us, I hope the devs have taken a break to spend some time with their families, they certainly deserve it.
Agree. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to developers (also).
You have to have a vision before you can define your strategy