[1.0.1.108]No quest tracking

Feature requests or ideas
Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

[1.0.1.108]No quest tracking

Post by Smiling_Spectre »

When I am receiving/updating the quest, I have flashing "!" sign in my interface. Good.

But when I am pressing this sign, I landing in the totally mute menu. I have no any idea what quest just changed, and how. Seems wrong for me.

Maybe, it worth to highlight with bold font new/updated quest in the menu, and new messages inside this quest?

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [1.0.1.108]No quest tracking

Post by keller »

If you could make a list of which quests that you knew were completed or updated it would help the developer know which ones were not showing messages properly.
keller~

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

keller wrote:If you could make a list of which quests that you knew were completed or updated it would help the developer know which ones were not showing messages properly.
Ummm... Question is simple. Just as answer: no one quest shows everything, except flashing "!" on main screen, and dark gray for finished ones. I am receiving quest updates. I simply must guess what update I received just now, because it not marked anywhere.

I will supply you screenshot next time when I'll receive new quest update. ;)

---update---
Aha, here you are. I just got update and flashing "!" in my main screen. I know that it was Hammer of Karzag, but what can I see?

This is main quest screen. No highlight, no idea what to seek.

And this is detailed view. One or two upper messages are new. Do you see that? I am not.

And this two screens are where I want to see "bold" highlight of the new messages - until I'll read it.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Agreed, it would be a good enhancement if it showed which quest specifically is the update for. It's not a bug so I'll move this into suggestions folder. Thanks!
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

Zaimat wrote:Agreed, it would be a good enhancement if it showed which quest specifically is the update for. It's not a bug so I'll move this into suggestions folder. Thanks!
Huh. I presumed that as you made flashing "new quest" thing, you made it recognizable inside. :D So I taken it as bug. Sorry. And thank you! :)

Endrio

Post by Endrio »

I am pressing this sign, I landing in the totally mute menu. I have no any idea what quest just changed, and how. Seems wrong for me.

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, this is exactly what I said in the first post. :D I hope for patch... but it seems delayed... :/