What about building manager?

Feature requests or ideas
Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

What about building manager?

Post by Smiling_Spectre »

I, personally, fond of manual micromanagement, but I totally understand that manually managing hundreds of the planets is not for everyone.

But unlike many other games, thanks to simultaneous building, it looks quite simple for me to automatically manage building process. It seems like it's enough to have several presets, like "prioritize science/money/etc" with obvious order and amount of the buildings. And with some obvious tuned restrictions (like "not spend over X credits without prompt" or "not destroy already existing infrastructure"). Could it be possible?

Also, as I discovered, I personally use several my own presets for the different planets anyway. So if you'll get mentioned manager into game, next desirable step would be preset editor for fine-tuning, similar to the ship constructor. :) (WIth small-medium-large planets instead ships and planet environment instead ship sub-types). In that case such thing could be useful even for me. :) Of course, it's only crazy talk, because, I suspect, not many have any desire to tune their managers, and moreover it could need too much efforts to implement. But manager itself looks quite useful addition for everyone.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: What about building manager?

Post by Zaimat »

I hope you like the new Governor system!
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf