I Have Some Questions

Report bugs or help with technical issues
The Shadow Rose
Voyager
Voyager

I Have Some Questions

Post by The Shadow Rose »

First are the techs battle landers and changling suits still in the game?

I have reloaded my save that completes a tech every turn for 11 turns like 100 times and i have never managed to get those 2 techs despite having every other tech discovered besides eremai (since i need a mission for that)

Oh and is it possible to get the eremai tech without the kortahz?

Lastly i was wonder what anomelys are because their supposed to be on every map but i have no clue what they are or how to get them so would anyone feel like explaining what they are and what they do?

I happen to really like horizon so i just was hoping someone would know and thanks for any help ^.^

Bansheedragon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I Have Some Questions

Post by Bansheedragon »

I cant answer your question about the techs because I dont know, maybe someone else knows.

Anomalies on the other hand I can answer.
Anomalies are things such as black holes and neutron stars.
They have no real function, they only block communication in that square or slows ships passing through that square.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Cross-posting from Steam for others

Battle Landers and Changling suits are not in the game. As for the eremai device it's only available through the Kor'tahz quest line so it will require them and the Varaians to be both in the game with missions enabled.

Anomalies can affect ships passing through as Bansheedragon mentioned. I'll add that they can affect communication range in that direction from your colonies as well. And also affect things like movement speed, shields and so forth. But indeed their effect is fairly minimal in the overall game play as is now.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Anguille »

Zaimat wrote:Cross-posting from Steam for others

Battle Landers and Changling suits are not in the game.
Why did you remove them?
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

They were just not implemented. In the case of Battle landers we had a similar tech in Hovercraft. And Changeling Suits would have been added if we added espionage.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Endrio143
Voyager
Voyager

Post by Endrio143 »

Sorry for delayed response. Somehow had missed your question.
Our fantastic offers for free 1Y0-350 - exam - questions dumps and sas certification study C4040-224 - transcender - braindumps.com prepare you well for the final bostonconservatory exam