-79.9 BC lost, Logistics - CP Not Enabled

Report bugs or help with technical issues
Dialtone
Citizen
Citizen

-79.9 BC lost, Logistics - CP Not Enabled

Post by Dialtone »

Hi, I thought I'd create an account for this one. I've got a save where roughly 79.9 BC credits dissapear in a single turn. I'm not playing with "Logistics - Command Points" enabled in the options. I can't find anything that is using up the credits, I've tried turning off all governors, canceling all building and ship construction and 79.9 BC credits still dissapear in a single turn.

Here's two saves, both for the turn it happens on. One without all things canceled, and one with all things canceled.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7shc3apk470ix ... s.zip?dl=0

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Re: -79.9 BC lost, Logistics - CP Not Enabled

Post by keller »

Did you happen to build any starbases or shipyards and then hit the quickbuy icon?
keller~

Dialtone
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Dialtone »

keller wrote:Did you happen to build any starbases or shipyards and then hit the quickbuy icon?
No, I'm saying that it disappears when I take a turn. With no indication of where it goes. You'd have to load the save and take a turn to see it happen.

But anyway the developer has the save and found the problem, plus told me a workaround until it's fixed in a patch, they're right on top of things. :) It's a glitch with one of the planets (Vlanok II) I conquered then exterminated the population. Orders given to repair/upgrade buildings by the previous owners of the planet, that should normally be cleared, didn't clear, the game then charges me for those building repairs/upgrades.

Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Anguille »

Dialtone wrote: But anyway the developer has the save and found the problem, plus told me a workaround until it's fixed in a patch, they're right on top of things. :)
Indeed...they are impressive...
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

This has been fixed and will be part of the upcoming patch this week.

It turned out that it was being cleared properly when overtaking the colony but then the new governor system activated and simultaneously completing the extermination of the population at the colony in the same turn could cause the issue.

Thanks again Dialtone for reporting it! Very helpful.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf