[1.0.2.132] Slight diplomacy problem

Report bugs or help with technical issues
Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

[1.0.2.132] Slight diplomacy problem

Post by Smiling_Spectre »

When I am speaking with ambassadors, they tire of me eventually. It's ok.

When they tired, they tell something about "See you next time", and close conversation. That's ok too.

But there is one slight weirdness. My "Bye" option count as reply too! It means that often I am saying "Bye", and receiving "We are tired of this conversation, go away", or it's analogue. :D Nothing too bad, but still looks strange. Can you exclude "Bye" from the "possibly denying" options? :)

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: [1.0.2.132] Slight diplomacy problem

Post by Zaimat »

I have made a change so it won't count toward them being tired of talking until you send a greeting now or initiate a proposal.

So basically you can click communicate and exit as many times as you want and it won't count toward that until you send a greeting (and they appear on the screen).
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

Zaimat wrote:I have made a change so it won't count toward them being tired of talking until you send a greeting now or initiate a proposal.
Umm... It's the different problem, possibly.

Let me explain it step by step.

1. I am communicating with race in war. Friendly greeting.
2. I am asking for the armistice. Fail.
3. I am demanding to remove troops. Fail.
4. I know that next reply always will be "tired", so I am selecting "Bye". Regardless of that, I am receiving "tired" reply in answer for that! %)

(And if I will simply close window instead "Bye", I will not receive tired reply, of course).

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

And if I will simply close window instead "Bye", I will not receive tired reply, of course
Ok, I see what you meant, changed that so it won't any more. Thanks.

Note that how quickly ambassadors get tired (patience) is also based on relation.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

Zaimat wrote:Ok, I see what you meant, changed that so it won't any more. Thanks.
Thank you too. :)
Note that how quickly ambassadors get tired (patience) is also based on relation.
Yes, I noticed it. :)