RESOLVED: Odd behaviours

Report bugs or help with technical issues
Sanguis
Voyager
Voyager

RESOLVED: Odd behaviours

Post by Sanguis »

So I seem to have encountered a bug.

I have defeated all Kunarian forces, Starbases included, around a colony with Natives. Destroyed all ground defenses, yet when I Invade I'm told there's no colony to invade. When I send a Colonizer I'm shown an Invasion screen and I'm told I fail(even though it demonstrates a Kuntarian Invasion of a Terran colony)

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Odd behaviours

Post by Zaimat »

If you have a saved game, can you send us a report from the (link on the launcher) it will send us your saved games and we can take a look.

Please indicate the issue in the description when reporting so we know it's about this problem. Thanks!
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Sanguis
Voyager
Voyager

Post by Sanguis »

Zaimat wrote:If you have a saved game, can you send us a report from the (link on the launcher) it will send us your saved games and we can take a look.

Please indicate the issue in the description when reporting so we know it's about this problem. Thanks!
Being the irascible perfectionist that I am, I deleted the save as "Of no particular use continuing". Rest assured, now that I know about the launcher, I will send you a Save should it reoccur(knowing that I've been playing non-stop since I acquired Horizon, I'm sure you won't be waiting long)

CrispyMouse
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by CrispyMouse »

I had this happen to me once on a planet that I had bombed the enemy off of. I figured that they had troops still on the planet, and that is how they took it over.

Didn't really think about it so no save to submit.

Sanguis
Voyager
Voyager

Post by Sanguis »

Save submitted.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

This bug has been fixed and will be patched on Alpha v0.0.2.33. Closing thread (please open new thread if needed)
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf