Star Trek Renegades

Sci-fi topics of interest
Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Star Trek Renegades

Post by Zaimat »

For Star Trek fans, this is a new TV show that is starting production. Sébastien Hue, who did the cover art for Horizon is one of their CG artists.

It has been seven long years since Enterprise left the air, and though we’ve had the recent big screen adaptation of Gene Roddenberry’s futuristic vision (and the sequel coming next year), we feel the true home of Star Trek is as a continuing episodic series. The goal of this project is to make that happen. We, the team who brought you Star Trek: Of Gods and Men, are proud to announce Star Trek: Renegades, a professionally produced television pilot to be presented for a possible online series. Renegades, as the name suggests, will be bold, edgy and a little dark. Renegades will feature a combination of familiar Star Trek faces, plus a collection of hot, new rising actors.

http://startrekrenegades.com/home/
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Xyzqwa
Voyager
Voyager

Re: Star Trek Renegades

Post by Xyzqwa »

Wow, how could something like this slip under my radar? Thanks for the share.

FrozenFallout
Contributor
Contributor

Post by FrozenFallout »

Awesome!

Have no clue why I haven't heard about this at all. Thanks so much for posting this!

Bansheedragon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bansheedragon »

How could I not have heard of this sooner?
Been missing a good Star Trek TV series since Enterprise.

I have all the previous movies and TV series all nicely placed in a dedicated shelf, and I have watched all bu the Original series countless times.
Not to mention that I have over 400 books, most of which I have read multiple times.