Earth (T5) has been refit

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
gwgardner
Explorer
Explorer

Earth (T5) has been refit

Post by gwgardner »

I get this military news occasionally: Earth (T5) has been refit.

I don't have a task force 5. Is this perhaps referring to my ground forces?

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Earth (T5) has been refit

Post by keller »

This is a good question. I believe the answer is that it is referring to a ship that is within a fleet that is orbiting the planet. Clicking on the message will redirect you to the fleet where the upgrade has occurred, and to see which ship it is just hover the mouse over the various ships within the fleet.

This is certainly an area that could be improved upon because it can be somewhat confusing.
keller~

Bansheedragon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bansheedragon »

I get messages like that occasionally as well, usually right after I had a scientific breakthrough or a level up in for a tech.

I dont think it refers to a fleet as I get it for planets that have no ships in orbit as well.

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

This is what I meant when I said it can be confusing. It can refer to ships within fleets or upgrades for planets/troops ect,.
Now if you have a ship that is separate from all the rest then you get a normal message that "light cruiser" has been upgraded (or whatever class of ship it is)
keller~

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

This message is regarding weapon platforms on the planet: Missile and Beam Defenses getting the latest level of tech.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

quite confusing. I have had this message redirect to ships within fleets,

Could you please make all these messages for upgrades more clear, e.i. let it say missile base on planet earth upgraded and additionally make sure that the message redirects to the planet instead of a ship (or a ship within a fleet) ?
keller~

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

I've made the changes regarding planet defense upgrades and it will be in the next update. Thanks for the feedback on this.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

Thank you so much. I look forward to this :)
keller~