buildings, economy

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
Mohreb
Voyager
Voyager

buildings, economy

Post by Mohreb »

Hi all,
i am new to this game, and haven't found some informations in regards of buildings.
Do they only have 3 levels max?
What are the exact formulas to now how much income they will generate (and on what does those incomes depens) -> as i would like to know how to optimize the building of my colonies for money / building research depending on the size available.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: buildings, economy

Post by Zaimat »

There are 3 available levels of civilian buildings at the start. The 4th level buildings must be discovered through dig's or conquering other races who have it (via invasion).

Trade and Tourism buildings are best at generating income, especially if the colony is well located (near other colonies of yours and other races whom you have treaties with). Other things that affect are of course the level of the building, technologies, treaties, planetary resources for tourism etc. Your government building also generates tax revenue based on population.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

umarsahb

Post by umarsahb »

Hi all,
i am new to this game, and haven't found some informations in regards of buildings.

Wenla
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Wenla »

umarsahb wrote:Hi all,
Normally, yes, but you can find some technicks to build one more level better building(s).
You have to have a vision before you can define your strategy