[SOLVED] Auto-Complete manual combat & destroy colony

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
Jynks
Citizen
Citizen

[SOLVED] Auto-Complete manual combat & destroy colony

Post by Jynks »

Hi there...

When there is an option to "auto-engage" there is a tick box called "destroy colony". Is there a way to active that once you have manual entered combat and mopped up all the ships?

I have noticed that I take unacceptable losses now and then when doing auto-combat, but once you manually engage kill all the threats you have to sit around for ages while you nuke the entire site from orbit, as it is the only way to be sure.

If you hit the AUTO button in the battle view the game will just ask for invasion or not.

Is there a way to automatically destroy the colony form inside the manual combat view? Similar to how it works if you just auto-resolve and have destroy colony ticked?
Last edited by Jynks on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jynks
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Once you "engange" in a fight....

Post by Jynks »

SOLVED

If you click the "destroy colony" button and then hit "engage" to manually do the battle you can then auto combat after clearing the ships and space stations and the computer will destroy the colony.

Man this will save me SO much time : )

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Once you "engange" in a fight....

Post by Zaimat »

Yup, exactly! Destroy Colony gives an order to the fleet and you can watch them destroy the colony if you engage+auto (or directly auto-resolve if you don't want to watch it).
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Jynks
Citizen
Citizen

Re: [SOLVED] Auto-Complete manual combat & destroy colony

Post by Jynks »

yeah, I feel silly, I just never tried that before! lol