Hide End Of Turn Summary

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
gh0stalker
Voyager
Voyager

Hide End Of Turn Summary

Post by gh0stalker »

First post, loving the game so far, but I do find myself trying to pass a rather large number of turns quickly. I'm so glad I stumble onto the game on Steam.

Is there a method to not display the End Of Turn screen when there is no messages? This functionality which would make it awesome.

* Maybe add a hide end of turn summary screen when there is no events.
* Be able to not display fleet resupply messages so the end of turn summary doesn't display.
* Be able to to turn on auto-next turn until there is an event for the player, building, research, combat, fleet activity, etc.

PS - This is functionality in MOOII that I loved so i thought I'd mention it.

Grogger
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Hide End Of Turn Summary

Post by Grogger »

Welcome to the forums (and Horizon)! I'm really glad that you're enjoying it so far.

Thank you for the suggestion. We've thought of that as well, and we're going to keep it in mind for future updates: :)

FirroSeranel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FirroSeranel »

I'll second this. Also, if you're going to make the end-of-turn reports full-screen, instead of just a window, maybe you could make it more visually appealing? Animate the expansion and collapse of the categories for example, and maybe add that little robot from the game's main menu or something?

TatterSail
Voyager
Voyager

Post by TatterSail »

I too like the idea of hiding the screen unless there is something to display!

Lithari
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lithari »

This is my second post here, loving the game too and its so much like MoO2 that its uncanny and I agree this suggestion would make it smoother when ending turns.

Dr.Atropine
Voyager
Voyager

Post by Dr.Atropine »

Game has great potential, but end turn NEEDS to skip to next relevant turn (ala MOO2)

CrispyMouse
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by CrispyMouse »

Just don't force us to skip to the next "event" sometimes I am skipping turns to save money so no event is happening.