A thank you to the devs

General Discussions
Bansheedragon
Contributor
Contributor

A thank you to the devs

Post by Bansheedragon »

I would like to extend my thanks and show my appreciation to the developers of this game, both for the game itself and their continued support and improvement of the game.

Its a long time since last a played a game that I keep coming back to and continue to enjoy to the extent that I do here.
I have enjoyed countless hours of this game, and there is something about it that just seems to draw me back.

The last game I played that came close to this was Legends Of Pegasus, which could have been a great game had it not been because the game was released too soon and the company that made it went bottoms up not long after its release so there was no more support or updates for it.

This game reminds me of the good old days of the Master Of Orion games, and I view this game as a spiritual successor to those games, which I believe is at least to some extent the intention.

The communication between the players and the developers here are on a level that are rare to see in todays gaming industry.
You listen to feedback and make changes and fixes based on that feedback, which makes us player not just feel like our feedback is valued, but it also makes the game that much more enjoyable to play.

Thank you for this great game and for your continued support.

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Re: A thank you to the devs

Post by keller »

I second that :)
keller~

Wenla
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Wenla »

+ 1
You have to have a vision before you can define your strategy

reefs_of_space
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reefs_of_space »

Agreed! I'd especially like to thank them for working hard to patch and update the game.

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

Sticky please !
keller~

Xyquas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Xyquas »

*signed*
Master Of Orion 2 = Great
Master Of Orion 3 = Trash
Horizon = The real Master Of Orion 3 :-)

willgamer47
Voyager
Voyager

Post by willgamer47 »

Just hit 30 hours in and enjoying this game a lot. Bears repeating from above:

Only a average gamer, not interested in extreme min/max'ing or exploits, and Horizon really hits the sweet spot. For me, there is much more to the game play than some of the reviews and/or critics imply...

Happy camper :mrgreen: !

craig68x
Voyager
Voyager

Post by craig68x »

I will echo what everyone has posted here. It's a perfect balance of 'what was' and 'what is'. I'm looking forward to H2. :mrgreen:
~~Why is Abbreviation such a long word?~~

Elaine
Voyager
Voyager

Post by Elaine »

willgamer47 wrote:Just hit 30 hours in and enjoying this game a lot. Bears repeating from above:

Only a average gamer, not interested in extreme min/max'ing or exploits, and Horizon really hits the sweet spot. For me, there is much more to the game play than some of the reviews and/or critics imply...

Happy camper :mrgreen: !
Yeah This Is Great Game Me too Enjoying This Fabulous Game :)