For the love of all that is good. please

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
rhohltjr
Explorer
Explorer

For the love of all that is good. please

Post by rhohltjr »

Please fix the diplomacy to not ask to become "allied", form alliances, become friends with benefits..... seemingly with each turn.

I am one of those 4X players that will almost never ally with anyone. Because your allies will (everytime) pull some stupid stunt and
ask you to go to war for them. Ask you to fight a race you are great friends with ..... Alliances suck for the most part.

Enjoying this for the most part. Hate the constant stream of alliance requests.

rhj :|
"Stand aside. I am coming through." —Admiral Willis A. Lee

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: For the love of all that is good. please

Post by Zaimat »

We have identified the bug that was turning the galaxy into a very happy friendly place.. It will be in the next big update that is coming among other changes.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

rhohltjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rhohltjr »

Zaimat wrote:We have identified the bug that was turning the galaxy into a very happy friendly place.. It will be in the next big update that is coming among other changes.
Have seen your impressive list of improvements. Can't wait to try them!
rhohltjr :mrgreen:
"Stand aside. I am coming through." —Admiral Willis A. Lee

zohaa
Voyager
Voyager

Post by zohaa »

I realize that fleets are not capable of huge numbers of ships. (Moo3 had 36 ships in fleets with modding) But would it be possible to assign the fleet ships to pickets, support and core sub groups? Just a thought. Gives my ship building a purpose driven life.
Enjoy the real success with 199-01 dumps exam and cisco ccna online training programs and latest testking.co.uk Also prepare for next level with quality marygrove

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

zohaa wrote:I realize that fleets are not capable of huge numbers of ships. (Moo3 had 36 ships in fleets with modding) But would it be possible to assign the fleet ships to pickets, support and core sub groups? Just a thought. Gives my ship building a purpose driven life.
Do you mean the grouping limit for each task force (currently capped at 10)?
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

keller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by keller »

It most definitely would be interesting if one could put more ships into a fleet.
---edit---
it would also make moving multiple ships easier.
keller~