View the latest update logs & patch notes
Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Horizon release version 1.0.2.145

Post by Zaimat »

December 26, 2015
v1.0.2.145

This year-end small update has some balance changes and a few fixes thanks to your feedback. We also want to wish you happy holidays! It's been great interacting with you for the past year and we hope to continue in 2016!

Changes:
- Fighters effectiveness in combat has been improved. They now begin with two attacks per round and gain a third one at higher levels.
- Starbases and planets will now get their turn to attack before most other units (their combat initiative was lowered).
- Conquered systems under assimilation or subjugation will no longer count toward 'reckless expansion' for the purposes of others demanding that you stop expanding.
- Effectiveness of the cloaking device has been improved. Cloaked ships will no longer lose "invisibility" when getting hit so long as they don't fire back or the cloaking device isn't damaged.

Fixes:
- The Kor'tahz missions final step will no longer cause a downgrade in relations if you are already allied with them.
- The survey system order will now allow you to cancel and set it back again on unexplored systems with only gas giants.
- Invasions with more than 2 billion troops will now calculate the correct strength for soldiers.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Re: Horizon release version 1.0.2.145

Post by Anguille »

Excellent...think i'll start a new game soon.

Also to you an excellent holidays and best wishes for 2016!

Any info/hint on a new game?

Cheers
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Thanks Anguille!
Anguille wrote:Any info/hint on a new game?
Not quite just yet as it's still early in the process but hoping to reveal what we're working on sometime next year. :)

Wenla
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Wenla »

Zaimat wrote:Thanks Anguille!
Anguille wrote:Any info/hint on a new game?
Not quite just yet as it's still early in the process but hoping to reveal what we're working on sometime next year. :)
Remember to announce it also here when it's time to do so.
You have to have a vision before you can define your strategy

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Wenla wrote:Remember to announce it also here when it's time to do so.
Certainly any news/announcements/reveals should first appear on these forums before anywhere else. And beyond that I hope to give forum members/long-time contributors first access before we open up things to the general public/media.