Hot Seat

Learn to create Mods and post links here for others
oromoss
Voyager
Voyager

Hot Seat

Post by oromoss »

So im really new to modding and i was wandering on were in the game files is the end turn and atomated protocalls is located so i can look itto trying to mod them so i can make the game hot seat multiplayer??

oromoss
Voyager
Voyager

Re: Hot Seat

Post by oromoss »

i think ive figued it out i just need help with writing and testing if there are any of you left that are still playing the game and modding

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

Hi Oromoss - The game isn't designed for Hot Seat Multiplayer so it would be really difficult to mod it this way.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

oromoss
Voyager
Voyager

Post by oromoss »

yea ive been looking at the game files and it seems very difficult but what if when player 1 hits end turn the game goes into its normal sequence but intersect it and divert to player 2 and then 3 then when the last player hits end turn the computers do there normal sequence. like i said im not really that great at modding but this game has been so much fun for my brothers and i and were huge fans of the older age of empiers 1 and 2 also sid miers civ

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

I wish Hotseat / multiplayer was possible (or that we had been able to do it) but this can only realistically be accomplished by changing the source code, there are many parts that would have to change to accommodate it.

I'm Happy to hear you all are having fun playing Horizon regardless though. :)
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf