Leaders / staff

General Discussions
Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Leaders / staff

Post by Anguille »

Will we get Leaders of staff to manage in the game? Horizon 1 has some kind of staff (colony leaders) but they don't have a portrait etc. Personaly, i'd love to have something like what was intended for MOO3 (also Pax Imperia) where you do actually have staff at most levels (planets, ships, ministries) and you have fire or promote them.
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Leaders / staff

Post by Zaimat »

Oh yes! They have been an integral part of the game from the initial design and one of my favorite things to add. There is so much more I plan to do with them but this is something that will keep evolving.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Anguille »

Fantastic. This is one of my favourite parts and can't wait to see this in place. Will there be also so kind of spying staff?
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Post by Zaimat »

I don't think we will be able to do Espionage and Covert stuff until after release, possibly in an expansion. So that will have to wait post-launch.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Martok
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Martok »

Zaimat wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:52 pm Oh yes! They have been an integral part of the game from the initial design and one of my favorite things to add. There is so much more I plan to do with them but this is something that will keep evolving.

Awesome! Leaders/characters can make a game so much more interesting & fun.
"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal