Invading outposts with zero population

Report bugs or help with technical issues
Flinx
Citizen
Citizen

Invading outposts with zero population

Post by Flinx »

I am playing as Humans. I invade a Tantik outpoast on a huge terran planet with zero population. I win the battle in orbit, if any. I win the ground combat. If the planet had a population of any race other than Human I would be asked if I want to assimilate/exterminate/subjugate that population; but, the planet has no population so I am not offered that choice. At the start of the next turn I am the proud owner of a huge terran planet with a population of zero TANTIK - ARG!!! I wanted to populate this jucy planet with HUMANS! But no, I must now pay to terraform it to volcanic. Grrr!

Clearly there is a population check because the assimilate/exterminate/subjugate question is not asked. Could you set the race of the planet's (zero) population to that of the winner in these cases. Or maybe just ask the assimilate/exterminate/subjugate question anyway because I am happy to leave the population as alien if the planet suits them better than my race.
"Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
Ex Circuit Boi wannabe

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Invading outposts with zero population

Post by Zaimat »

Flinx wrote:Could you set the race of the planet's (zero) population to that of the winner in these cases.
Yes, that's how it should have been I'll make that change. Thanks for pointing it out.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf